Hey kids wanna watch a super fun movie with themes about abandonment, consumerism, organ harvesting, and the social depreciation of the handicapped, elderly, and terminally ill?
Then do I have a film for…
+20 100x100 Icons
Like / Reblog if you use
Credit is appreciated, but not necessary
I understand that a lot of people enjoy writing shipfics where they transplant characters into a college setting. Since some writers may not be in college, or may have graduated a long time ago, I thought I’d offer a helpful list of realistic college meet not-so-cute scenarios. Forget baristas. This is where it’s at.
- I’m really passionate about this cause and I will give you this flier if I have to shove it down your throat
- vicious battle over the only left handed desk in the room
- my roommate’s boyfriend is staying over so can I please sleep on your floor
- it’s pouring and my final paper is in my backpack so I guess we’re stuck under this tiny awning together. do you think they’d deliver pizza here
- hey I have to photograph someone for class will you be my model
- hey I have to take someone’s blood pressure for class will you be my victim
- variations of the above
- I know I keep coming to the cookie shop and for some reason it’s always your shift but don’t you dare judge me I need these for my sanity
- all our friends are drunk
- it’s 3 am and I’m still in the library studying for finals and I’m losing my grip on reality and I think I just saw a ghost
- we’re the only two people in this club. what is this club even for
- humans vs zombies (see you can still have your zombie AU, best of both worlds)
- we’re the only people who ever talk in discussions it’s awful
- GROUP PROJECT
#both of us turned up at the wrong room for this lecture but don’t know where its meant to be#waiting outside for pizza to be delivered and both of ours are super late#you keep parking in the space outside my student house you absolute asshole#we live in halls opposite each other and I keep seeing you changing through your window#you’re the only other person in the room when I break the printer and I’m panicking (little-smartass)
- Neither of us bought the expensive textbook but there is only one copy in the library and it can’t leave the building
- This awesome professor only has one TA slot and we’re rivals
- I found your USB drive still in the computer
- I thought I was the only one who liked the waffle station in the cafeteria
- You keep reserving the good study room in the corner of the library with the windows
- We’re studying in the library and there are two people very obviously fucking in the stacks and we keep sharing embarrassed glances
- We’re both donating blood in the blood donation van in the quad to get out of the same class
- You decked me in the head while you were playing frisbee golf
- Wait, I actually have a competent lab partner?
- You’re the RA and you’re trying to bust me for having hermit crabs
- You’re baking cookies in the communal kitchen at 3am and I’m angry but also really hungry
- What are you doing at this table at the career fair
- Waiting for office hours
- I’ve been sitting in this seat all semester why did you decide to sit in it today
- Clearly we’re both really uncomfortable at this party
- You peed on my car. You were drunk. I was in the car. There will be hell to pay.
- We started racing up the three flights of stairs to class for some reason and we can’t stop
- You’re REALLY GOOD at using the right search terms for the academic databases and I’m on a deadline
-my friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex quick make out with me
-we’re always at the fitness center at the same time and end up competing on the treadmill
- Sorry my roommate puked on your shoes
- Can I borrow a dryer sheet? I ran out and the ones in the vending machine give me a rash
-Your school mailbox is right next to mine
-I saw you sneaking captain crunch and cutlery out of the dining hall
-My roommate borrowed your contraband hotpot and managed to set it on fire
-You keep using my preferred shower stall in the floor bathrooms when I’m trying to get ready for class
-My computer crashed and you’re the student worker at the IT center
-we’re both on althetic teams that aren’t as cool as the football team and they give us shit
- You’re part of the guerrilla theater club on campus and crashed my class for a performance
-What do you mean we’re under a tornado warning?
-its 3am, in the dead of winter, some motherfucker pulled/set off the fire alarm and I am being very vocal about how I’m gonna make that fucker pay
-you’re the fucker who set off the fire alarm with your awful cooking
-I’m the fucker who set off the fire alarm with my awful cooking
-my shower isn’t working can I use yours
-RA mandated floor party
-I couldn’t help but notice you’re watching a show I like instead of studying in the computer lab
-dude your headphones are really loud like I can make out most of Kayne’s lyrics and I’m sitting across the fucking room
-hey the semester’s almost over and I have way too much money on my cafeteria account, do you want anything??? this shit’s just gonna disappear into the college’s pocket otherwise
-THERE IS A BOUNCY CASTLE IN THE OVAL AND I AM VERY EXCITED
Pixar’s 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling (click in the pictures to zoom)
Q: What happened after Mikorin fell from the tree?
A: “Ooh~ Handsome guy~” she was delighted and then hurried to the classroom like that. She left Mikoshiba there.
Q: Is the new song she is always singing an original song?
A: She sings a song that someone requests “Sing this”
Q: Why did she enter the vocal music club?
A: She was invited by her senpai from middle school time
Q: Tell us how they started calling her Lorelei!
A: The victim whose dreams were crushed made a rumour to create the next victim. You are going down too!!
Q: What happened to the students who went to look at Lorelei and were brought to ruin?
A: They were without energy, hanged their heads and kept silent the whole time. After that the talks about Lorelei disappeared completely
Q: How many people know about Lorelei’s identity?
A: Only the victims, the members of the vocal music club and her friends. 4 main characters know it - Chiyo, Nozaki, Mikoshiba, Kashima
Q: What is her favourite sport?
A: Sports where everyone makes a lot of noise (like basketball, football, baseball)
Q: What happened to the gloves she got from Wakamatsu?
A: Summer came so she put them away somewhere. Now their whereabouts are unknown.
Q: I want to know what was Hori-senpai’s role in the play that became the reason Kashima-kun chose this school?
A: It wasn’t the lead role but a “supporting role essential for development”
Q: Tell us how he met Kashima-kun!
A: On the school grounds when he was inviting people to join club activities. “I’ve found a handsome guy who can shine on stage!” that kind of feeling. Love at first sight in a sense
Q: Kashima-kun always plays the role of a prince in the drama club but what about the role of a princess?
A: It’s changed depending on that time. They got recommended or nominate themselves
Q: He won’t appear on stage anymore?
A: If there’s a vacant role I think he’ll play. It’s not that he hates it.
Q: When Kashima-kun went home wearing Hori-senpai’s pants, how the heck did he return home?
A: He went home in the jersey from gym class
Q: does she know about Mikorin’s otaku hobby?
A: Somehow she has noticed it but it seems she doesn’t understand what kind of thing it is
Q: What kind of conversations Kashima-kun usually has with Mikorin? Do they go out on weekends?
A: It feels like normal conversations between guy friends. They go play outside
Q: Is there some friendship episode with Mikorin?
A: At sports day in borrow race Kashima pulled out “friend” and ran with Mikoshiba. Next runner Mikoshiba pulled out “friend” again so both of them ended up running 2 laps.
Q: Was there a time when she had long hair?
A: In middle school she went back and forth between short hair’s and bob cut’s length
I want to see Kashima-kun with long hair
Kashima: No, it’s about time to cut them…
Either is great♥♥♥
Q: Is Kashima’s hair style set so it makes good use of unruly hair? Or does she specially make that hair wave? I’m curious!
A: She doesn’t set the hair especially, after washing they stay like that.
Q: There are a lot of costumes in drama club, are they all hand-made?
A: They are hand-made or bought with club money or brought by club members.
Q: It seems like there is something great with address book, but how is it in reality?