you can install profiler
and then go to someones blog and click this little doohickey
and a box like this will pop up and you can set a name/nickname for them
and then the name will appear in parentheses on their posts on your dashboard
AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET A BLOGGERS NAME AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AMAZING WHAT EVEN HOW DID I NOT KNOW IS THIS NEW
Transparent Hori and Kashima for your blog!
(edit by me, official gsnk art)
CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.
Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion. Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no. Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!! I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?
an actual helpful guide for acne, plus its actually really adorable
- Island of the Dolls: south of Mexico, literally an island full of creepy discarded doll parts, supposedly dedicated to the soul of a little girl who drowned
- Aokigahara forest: a forest in Japan known as the suicide forest, if you walk around you’ll probably find the bodies of many depressed souls
- Lalaurie house: American Horror Story Coven fans, an entire episode was based off of this. It’s a house that belonged to this wicked lady that performed MANY, MANY hideous crimes towards her slaves. Don’t eat while reading what this woman did.
- Catacombs of Paris: underground cemetery which hosts over 6 million bodies, only 1/2 a mile of this immense structure is open to the public. It stretches for 600 km. Here’s a supposed recording of a guy who got lost here
- Sedlic Ossuary: also known as the Church of the Bones in the Czech Republic, holds the bones of more than 40,000 human skeletons, and they’ve all been artistically placed inside this small chapel. It’s haunting, gruesome, and just plain odd.
- Abandoned Takakanonuma Amusement Park: located in Japan and built in 1973, this park closed permanently again in 1999. Instead of dissembling everything, they abandoned the grounds. Rumor has it there were several deaths during its first run, so perhaps the ghosts still linger in the park.
- Forensic Anthropology Research Center (Body Farm): located in Knoxville, Tennessee, this is where decomposing human remains are studied for forensic science and other purposes. More than 100 bodies are donated to the facility every year, and then they are left there to rot and decompose.
- Tual Sleng: located in Cambodia, it used to be a prison and is now a genocide museum. Horrible torture went on here, over 20,000 people have died.
- Stanley Hotel: it’s located in Colorado, and is the inspiration for Stephen King’s The Shining. You can read about the hauntings here
- Poveglia Island: located in Italy, it served as a dumping ground for those who were sick because of the plague. It later served as a mental hospital, where rumor has it the doctor was driven mad by the ghosts and jumped out of a bell tower. It’s now for sale
- Overtoun Bridge: Since the 1950s, dozens of dogs have leapt from the bridge to the waterfalls 50 feet below, at a rate of one every month. The most plausible explanation is that the strong smell of male mink urine, detected in the undergrowth beneath the bridge, has been luring dogs to their death.
- Bunny Man Bridge: a bridge in Virginia where there is alleged sites of a man in bunny suit terrorizing people with his axe
- Hashima Island: Hashima was used as a coal mining facility between 1887 and 1974. After petroleum replaced coal throughout Japan in the 1960s, Hashima was abandoned, and is now known as “Ghost Island”. What’s really cool is how you can explore this place on google maps!
- Tower of London: London’s imposing stone tower is, according to legend, haunted by dozens of regal souls, many of whom met their end within its grey walls.
- Edinburgh Castle: One of Scotland’s most haunted sites, Edinburgh Castle is said to be home to a phantom piper, a headless drummer and a spectral dog.
- Pripayt: an abandoned city in north of Ukraine where every left right after the nuclear disaster
- Iulia Hasdeu Castle: built by Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu in Campina, Romania after the death of his 19-year-old daughter, Iulia. Hasdeu dedicated the castle and the rest of his life to Iulia. He became a practitioner of spiritualism in an attempt to reconnect with her spirit, and designed one room in the castle solely for the purposes of these daily spiritual exercises. Its walls are all black. Iulia reportedly haunts the castle still, walking through the courtyard in a white dress and holding daisies. Oh, and she still plays the piano each night.
- Hellfire Club: on Montpelier Hill in Ireland. Built as a hunting lodge in 1725 and reportedly became a gathering place for a small group of Dublin elites who met for debauchery and devil worship.
- St. Louis Cemetary: Numerous cemeteries dot the landscape but the St. Louis Cemetery is the oldest in the city. While many ghosts are rumored to call this place their home, Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, reigns supreme.
- Winchester Mystery House: located in California, the home was originally built by Sarah Winchester. Sarah tragically lost both her daughter and husband to illness and later sought help from a spiritual advisor to overcome her depression. The medium warned Sarah that the Winchester family had been struck by a terrible curse, and would be haunted by the ghosts of the many deceased killed by the Winchester rifle. The only way to appease the dead according to the medium, was to build a house for the lost souls… and never stop building. This house is a result of that.
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum: Ghosts of Civil War soldiers and former patients are said to be walking through the two and half miles of hallways. Visitors claim to see things move or feel the presence of spirits.
- Stepp Cemetery: Legend has that it was founded by a cult called the Crabbites, who sacrificed small animals. Another story holds that a mother of an infant who died was so distraught that she went to the cemetery and dug up the child’s body after it was buried. Grieving, she took her own life. Visitors claim to have seen her ghost, dressed in black, weeping over her daughter’s grave, near the site of an old stump that has since rotted away years ago.
- Moundsville Penitentiary: It is estimated that one thousand inmates died while being incarcerated at this fearsome, Gothic style prison.Today, many ghosts are said to be lurking the halls, but the most famous is the Shadow Man. Visitors have also claimed to see the ghost of a maintenance man who was stabbed to death by prisoners in the basement for snitching to prison guards about inmate activity.
- Gettysburg Battlefield: Gettysburg stands the test of time as one of the most haunted places in America. Over 50,000 soldiers from the Union and Confederate armies were killed and their ghosts are still seen and heard today by tourists to the field and town. Visitors also claim to hear the thunder of canons, gunfire and screams and moans of the battle’s victims.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse: The ghosts of this haunted lighthouse are rumored to make their presence known by appearing as creepy shadows and making unexplained noises. Legend has it that the daughters of the Superintendent of Lighthouse Construction drowned, and continue to haunt the building ever since their untimely death.
- The Myrtles Plantation: Rumor has it that ten deaths have occurred on the site. One of the most famous involves a slave named Chloe, who was supposedly killed by fellow slaves after an ill-fated attempt to poison another house mistress. Visitors have reported seeing ghostly children on the verandah, a curly-haired woman who mysteriously appears and disappears, and odd hand prints that mysteriously appear in mirrors. One visitor reported a cold spot hovering over her bed while a rattling closet door kept her awake.
- Bell Witch Cave: The site where John Bell and his family were tormented by a ghost now known as the Bell Witch is open to brave visitors who wish to explore the spirit world. It’s located in Tennessee. Visitors claim that any object taken from the site is cursed, while many have reported encountering a violent force while on the property. Technology doesn’t work there either, with cameras mysteriously malfunctioning when users try to capture an image.
- Jacob’s Well: located in Texas. Jacob’s well is a tunnel opening (12 feet in diameter) in a small perennial spring that goes straight down for about 30 feet before leveling off into a huge underwater tunnel system. At least eight divers having died in this system trying to explore the caves.
- Death Zone in Mt. Everest: Lack of oxygen, exhaustion, extreme cold, and climbing hazards all contribute to the high death toll in this zone. Since rescuing or carrying an injured climber back to basecamp is impractical, they are typically left behind to die. About 150 bodies have never been recovered and it’s not uncommon to find corpses near the standard climbing routes. Even experienced climbers have perished in this zone.
- Killing fields in Cambodia: Killing fields were a number of site where at least a million people were killed at the end of Cambodian Civil War by Khmer Rouge. Human bones can still be seen sticking out of the dirt paths. There is huge stupa full of human skulls with holes in them from where they were bludgeoned to death.
- Mariana Trench: Mariana Trench is currently the deepest known point on earth. It is deeper than average cruising altitude of commercial airliners and harbors some of the strangest life form known to men. Google some of the creatures. They are not cute at all.
- Door to Hell: The Door to Hell is a natural gas field in Turkmenistan. In 1971, a team of Soviet scientists set up a drilling platform looking for natural gases. The rig collapsed, and fearing the spread of poisonous methane gas, the researchers set the crater on fire hoping it would burn out in a few hours. That was more than 40 years ago. It is still burning today.
- Snake Island: This is an island, which is so densely populated by poisonous snakes the Brazilian Navy has quarantined it and a biologist once said that when on the island you are “never more than three feet from death.”
- Gates of Hell: located in New Jersey, this legendary passageway that leads to a network of underground tunnels and storm sewers, and some say to the lair of the evil one himself.
- Skinwalker Ranch: located in Utah, it is home to many mysterious phenomena such as vanishing and mutilated cattle, sightings of unidentified flying objects or orbs, large animals with piercing red eyes that they say were not injured when struck by bullets, and invisible objects emitting destructive magnetic fields.
That’s all I got so far guys! I included the most well known terrifying places. Feel free to add to this list, in case I missed some special, horrifying place.
The horror doesn’t stop here though. I have lots more masterposts:
masterpost of gothic/horror novels (yes I link you to a PDF version of the entire book!)
masterpost to make you feel better (when all the horror is too much)
The following aren’t masterposts, but they have an abundance of information
you are an incredible person
Rebloggimg for future reference.
Must Watch: Emma Watson delivers the most power speech to United Nations about feminism
If men don’t have to be aggressive, women won’t be compelled to be submissive. If men don’t need to control, women won’t have to be controlled. Both men and women should feel free to be strong. It is time that we all see gender as a spectrum instead of two sets of opposing ideals. We should stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by who we are.
*drops mic* *kicks door down* *does perfect emma watson things*
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
it’s a pain in the ass downloading icons one-by-one so i made a lil guide!! have fun everyone!! owo
The Story of the Samezuka Bug Catching Event
Notes: this is probably my favorite track
(and the sourin is so strong lol) ~~~
Sousuke: Oh? Welcome back, Rin.
Rin: Hey Sousuke. Oh, what’cha up to? Summer vacation homework?
Sousuke: Yeah…Hey Rin, can you help me with English?
Rin: Nuh-uh~ It doesn’t make sense for me to do it for you.
Sousuke: C’mon, besides… you taught me last time!
Rin: Ugh…okay fine. Just a little bit.
Sousuke: *laughs* You’re really helping me out!
Rin: Yeah yeah…
Sousuke: In other news, wasn’t it hot today? My throat is burning like mad.
Rin: That’s right, me too.
Sousuke: Well then…how about the loser has to buy the winner juice?
Rin: You’re ON!
Both: JAN KEN…
Rin: AW YEAH I WIN!
Rin: So about that juice…any kind is fine.
Sousuke: Okay…I’ll go to the vending machine to get it.
Momo: I’m back! Pyunsuke~~~ Were you lonely when I wasn’t here, Pyunsuke?
Nitori: Momo-kun, I don’t think stag beetles get lonely…
Momo: Noooo Pyunsuke…
Nitori: Momo-kun, don’t just be worrying about stag beetles. Don’t you have other things to do?
Momo: Pyunsuke~~ you were crawling around today huh…that’s so cool!
Nitori: He’s totally ignoring me…I guess I’ll do my homework. Hmm…well then, now where is my English homework? Should be around here somewhere… AH!! Momo-kun watch out!
Nitori: Momo-kun are you okay!
Momo: I’m fine! Pyunsuke should also be okay…WAIT WHERE IS PYUNSUKE?
Nitori: Oh man he’s flying somewhere!
Momo: Pyunsukeeee where are you going!!?!?
Rin: It’s so damn noisy, who the hell is running? Oh shit, I totally forgot to tell Momo and Ai’s training menu for tomorrow… I wonder if they’re in their room… *knock knock* Ai, Momo? Are they not here? All right I’m coming in…what the…IT IS SO MESSY IN HERE. IN FACT, IT IS WAY TOO MESSY. I told them so many times to clean up! Where the hell did they go?
Sousuke: Hmm…I guess I’ll get cola for myself, but I wonder what Rin wants…He did say he didn’t care, but that just makes it harder for me to decide!
Ai: *gasping* Momo-kun wait up! You’re too fast!
Momo: What are you talking about, Nitori-senpai? If we don’t hurry Pyunsuke will fly out of the dorm!
Ai: I know!! Oh? Yamazaki-senpai! You did well today!
Momo: Good job today! I recommend the top right drink!
Sousuke: Ah? Yeah…
Momo: Pyunsuke~~ where are you going?
Ai: Momo-kun wait uppppp!!!
Sousuke: What the heck are those two doing?
Rin: Hey Sousukeee! Did you see Ai and Momo come by here?
Sousuke: Ah yeah, the two of them ran over there!
Rin: Thank you!
Sousuke: Wait Rin! What about your juice? Which one do you want?
Rin: I don’t really care! Just get me the top right one!
Sousuke: The top right one? Hm….? Okay then…
Ai & Momo: *gasps*
Ai: Pyunsuke~ where are you? Momo-kun look! That stag beetle on that tree might be Pyunsuke!
Momo: That brilliant form…it DEFINITELY is Pyunsuke!
Nitori & Momo: Ahhhh!!
Rin: I FOUND YOU GUYS!
Ai: Momo-kun, leave this here to me. You need to go! I’m begging you!
Momo: Nitori-senpai!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU SENPAI!
Rin: Ai! What the hell is wrong with your room?
Ai: I’m sorry, I got caught up with practice and was definitely going to clean up but I uh…
Rin: WHY YOU!!!!!!
Rin: Just by looking at your room I can tell what’s really in your heart. Clean up that shit before practice tomorrow otherwise I AM THROWING EVERYTHING AWAY.
Ai: OKAY! I’M SORRY! *runs away*
Momo: Pyunsuke!! Ah there he is!
Rin: HEY MOMO!
Momo: Guhh, Rin-senpai!
Rin: GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM. WHY THE HELL IS IT SO DIRTY?
Momo: Ahhhh…before that, please hear me out…
Momo: *crying* Ahhh Pyunsuke is heading towards Rin-senpai! Please grab it, Rin-senpai!
Rin: What? *Pyunsuke flies into Rin* GAHH OUCH! What the????? The stag beetles—!!!
Momo: Rin-senpai, that’s amazing! You’re definitely important to these stag beetles~ There are so many! Yahooooo!
Rin: Don’t pull my chest! I’m getting bitten by these stag beetles!
Momo: Rin-senpai, I’m going to keep all of these!
Rin: I don’t care! This hurts! Oww!
Momo: Rin-senpai, give me at least 10!
Rin: Stop this right now!
Rin: That was such a pain.
Sousuke: Welcome back!
Rin: Yeah, I’m back…Man, all that running really got me thirsty.
Sousuke: Then drink this. ‘Savor the feelings of stag beetles, a thick and fine sugar honey drink’ By Second Gold Sweets
Sousuke: What’s wrong?
Rin: You too?? “‘Savor the feelings of stag beetles, a thick and fine sugar honey drink’ By Second Gold Sweets” WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? This is not a drink that humans should be drinking! Why don’t YOU try drinking this?
Sousuke: Not gonna happen. You were the one who chose it after all…’Give me whatever is on the top right.’
Rin: Why didn’t you think about it a bit more? Isn’t it weird?
Sousuke: Rin *pats* try to remember when we also used to catch stag beetles.
Rin: I’m going to punch you!
Sousuke: Now that’s not fair.
Nitori & Momo: Good morning!
Nitori: Rin-senpai, what’s wrong? You don’t look so good…
Rin: It’s just some heartburn, don’t worry about it…
Sousuke: In either case, you did pretty well…
Rin: YOU should try drinking this next time and ‘taste the feelings of stag beetles.’
Sousuke: Well, I think I’ll pass…
THIS IS SO CUTE DOTING
BOYFRIEND SOUSUKE IS SO ADORABLE AND MOMO AND NITORI AND AHHH! also, the audio cuts off at the end, so if anyone has the full version of this track, please let me know!
Makoto and Rin with a Black Cat
Rin: Yo, Makoto. I’ve been waiting.
Makoto: Rin! I was so surprised when you called me and said, “come to Samezuka right now!” Did something happen?
Rin: Makoto. There’s something I want to ask you.
Makoto: What is it?
Rin: A while back, Nagisa told me this, but…
Rin: Is it true… That you’re used to handling cats?
Makoto: Mm. Eh? Ummmm. Cats?
Makoto: Haha! Geez, you sounded so scary when you called I thought something had happened and rushed over here.
Rin: This is a huge problem! Look at this arm!
Makoto: Whoa, so many scratches… Rin, did a cat do this to you…?
Rin: Yeah. Thanks to this, every time I get into the pool or take a bath it stings like hell.
Makoto: What kind of cat was it that got you? A big one?
Rin: It’s a small cat, but it has pretty sharp claws. Every time I try to look after it, it always attacks me. It’s the first one that ever got me this bad…
Makoto: How ferocious is this cat, anyway?! Actually, if you got scratched that badly then just don’t get near it anymore!
Rin: Idiot! If I back out now it’ll be like I lost! I refuse to be put down by a cat! I’ll win it over if it’s the last thing I do!
Rin: So, Makoto! You’re coming too!
Makoto: Wahh, why?! Wait, stop pulling me! I can’t do anything either, if it’s that ferocious! I don’t want to get scratched!
Rin: Shut up, stop complaining.
Makoto: Nooo! Go by yourself, Rin!
Rin: Let’s go!
Makoto: Rin… Is this the courtyard or something? Isn’t it bad for an outsider like me to be here…?
Rin: It’s fine. The only people who come through here are the guys on the swim team. I’ll play it off when it comes down to that.
Makoto: Play it off…? So this really is bad, isn’t it!
Rin: Oh, be quiet. Just come with me. Over here.
Makoto: Ah, wait a second! It’s dark, so slow down a little…
Rin: Hey, Makoto. Over there!
Makoto: Huh? Where?
Rin: Mm. Look! That black cat over there!
Makoto: Eh? Ah! That one? Ah! It’s coming!
Makoto: Ah, it’s coming towards me! I don’t want to get scratched! Rin! You go in front!
Rin: Hey, don’t push!
Makoto: But it’s going to attack, isn’t it?!
Rin: Okay c’mon, you get in front!
Makoto: Seriously, don’t push!
Makoto: Huh? It’s… not scratching. Haha, it’s rubbing against my leg. Oh, and it’s letting me pet it, too. Haha, it’s so cute. Like you said, it’s still a kitten.
Rin: H-Hey, Makoto…
Makoto: Haha! Hey, that tickles! Haha, stop messing around! Haha!
Rin: ! Makoto! Switch with me!
Makoto: Hm? Sure?
Rin: Hmph. Here. I’ll pet you so come over here.
Cat: Hisssss! *scratch*
Rin: Gah! Ow!! This thing…!!
Makoto: Ah, Rin! Are you okay?!
Rin: Damn it, why am I the only one getting scratched?!
Makoto: Rin, don’t frown like that! Try maybe… you know, coming at it with a smile so that it doesn’t get scared of you. Right? Hehe.
Rin: O-Okay… Smile! …Like hell I could do that! I’m not you!! I can’t just smile like an idiot!
Makoto: That’s so mean! Geez! You used to laugh a lot before, too!
Rin: Don’t bring up the past!
Makoto: Try to remember those days! Come on, try bringing out a gentle smile! Alright? Rin. Riin? Riiiin? Rin!
Rin: GAH, I just have to do it right? Just do it…
Makoto: You can do it!
Rin: A-Ahem. …Y- You- You don’t have to be scared. C’mon, come over here.
Cat: Hissss! *scratch*
Rin: OWW! HEY, MAKOTO! It scratched me anyway!!
Makoto: Eh?! Why is that my fault?!
Makoto: Ah. Haha, it’s rubbing up against me again. There, there, if you insist.
Rin: Makoto… you’re not hiding silver vine or something, are you?
T/N: Silver vine is similar to catnip, but is more popular in Asia.
Makoto: Of course not!
Rin: Tch… I didn’t want to resort to this, but now I have no choice…! How about this?! There’s no cat that isn’t lured by food!
Makoto: Canned cat food?! Rin, you had that with you?!
Rin: Haha, I thought this would happen so I knew it’d be a good choice to prepare it beforehand!
Makoto: Exquisite taste to cats, chock full of tuna 100% bonito flavor! This might just do the trick!
Rin: Here, eat! Hey, don’t look away! There’s food, right here! What, you’re not gonna eat?!
Makoto: Hmm, it’s probably still wary…
Rin: So it’s still no good, huh…? Tsk. Hey Makoto, don’t you have any other ideas?
Makoto: Eh? Hmm… Oh, a cat toy!
Rin: Well that’s run of the mill.
Makoto: Oh, be quiet! Just take some grass from over there, and wave it back and forth… Hehe. Come on, over here! Here! Here!
Makoto: And, left this time! See? It’ll get excited and jump at it. I actually get really into it too, while doing this.
Rin: It’s really jumping at it!
Makoto: Do you want to try? Here, cat toy.
Rin: …S-Should I just swing it around like you were before?
Makoto: Yep. You might want to do it a little slower.
Rin: …Alright. Hey, look here. Here. …Oh. How’s this? Over here!
Makoto: Haha! That’s amazing, Rin! You’re playing with it!
Rin: Haha! Geez, that took long enough! I feel so much better now! C’mon, over here. Haha! It’s really cute when it gets attached to you. I’d like to introduce the two of them some time.
Makoto: Eh? Who?
Rin: Huh? Oh… I picked up a stray, before. I’m talking about the cat I picked up. I’m looking after it in an old school building that isn’t being used anymore.
Makoto: Oh? Haha. So in the end, you really are a nice person.
Rin: Ah! No, that was… it was raining, and it was wandering around like it didn’t have any place to go… so I didn’t have a choice!
Rin: It’s not like I could just leave it alone after finding it! That’s all!
Makoto: Haha! Hey, Rin. Introduce me next time, too. I’d like to see what kind of cat you picked up.
Rin: …F-Fine. Next time. I’ll introduce you as thanks for today.
Makoto: Mm. Thanks. I’m looking forward to it.
…Jumping on the drama CD bandwagon. Rin and Makoto are so frigging cute it’s ridiculous I don’t even ship them but ahhhhhhh. Cats. Mamo. Tattsun ;_; This whole CD is amazing.